8 Tips and ideas for makeing really great pancakes:
1. Hand mix pancake and waffle batter. Do not over mix
2. Use a non stick pan or griddle
3. For thick pancakes add less water
4. For thinner use more water
5. Egg and Oil are optional. They make the Pancakes & Waffles fullifer and easier to get off the griddle.
6. Use the same recipe for waffles but make sure you add the egg and oil.
7. Heat griddle to 300, pour batter on griddle and cook until bubbles appear on the surface, turn and cook the other side until golden.